Make the BKids Christmas card
Visit these pdfs to download and print the images.
You can make as many as you like.
You will also need:
- Light card (size A4)
- Felt tip pens or paints or crayons
- Glue (with Matchstick to make glue dots) or a bottle with a nozzle
- Protect the table with some old newspaper
How to make your christmas card
1. Cut out the printed background image – this is for the front of your card!
Colour in the sky with your felt tips, watercolours or crayons. Maybe colour in the scarf for the snowman. Let your work dry if you used watercolours.
2. Take your light card (size A4) and get an adult to help you to fold it in half so that it stands up.
3. On the front – glue the background image.
4. Colour in your chosen bees, christmas tree and card message if wanted, and cut them out carefully around the dotted lines.
5. Stick these small images onto the background.
6. Add some tiny spots of glue with the matchstick (or dot your glue bottle’s nozzle around) for snowflakes, sprinkle all over with glitter.
7. Shake off any extra glitter.
8. Write your message inside the card.
All done – your very own Bee-utiful B Kids Christmas card!